Congratulations to Galaxy Freight for being approved by Indian Customs and receiving an AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) status.
AEO is a program under the aegis of the World Customs Organization (WCO) SAFE Framework of Standards to secure and facilitate Global Trade. The program aims to secure the international supply chain by granting recognition to reliable operators and encourage best practices at all levels in the international supply chain. Under this program, an entity engaged in international trade is approved by Customs as compliant with supply chain security standards and granted AEO status. AEO program enables Indian Customs to enhance and streamline cargo security through close cooperation with the principal stakeholders of the international supply chain viz. importers, exporters, logistics providers, custodians or terminal operators, customs brokers, and warehouse operators.
Objectives of the AEO program are:
1. To provide business entities with an internationally recognized certification
2. To recognize business entities as “secure and reliable” trading partners
3. Secure supply chain from point of export to import
4. Ability to demonstrate compliance with security standards when contracting to supply overseas importers/exporters
5. Enhanced border clearance privileges in Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) partner countries
6. Minimal security-related disruption to the flow of cargo
7. Reduction in dwell time
8. Customs advice/assistance if trade faces unexpected issues with Customs of countries with which India has MRAs
This certification will give worldwide recognition to Galaxy Freight Team as a safe, secure, and compliant business partner in international trade.
This is a well-deserved success! X2 Family wishes many more awards and recognitions in your corporate life!
Contact for more information: